London's Most Luxurious Day Spa in Chelsea, London
Private Online Yoga Class
Private Online Yoga Class
1 hour | £60.00
Whether you are a beginner, have an injury or you prefer to have individual attention we are able to offer you a bespoke one to one session totally suited to your personal requirements.
Teacher – Deepa
Deepa began teaching fourteen years ago, originally training in India to practitioner level and continues to share her extensive knowledge and guide students in each aspect of their practice. The private tuition Deepa provides allows students to experience the transformational benefits achievable through regular, focused Vinyasa practice.
Deepa’s classes are Vinyasa based with emphasis on integrated breathing and movement, allowing precise alignment so inner and outer strength can be sustained. Throughout each class Deepa adapts her approach to the individual needs of each student or tailors a group class as appropriate.
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if we both know it might happen at the time we entered into the contract.
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability where it would be unlawful to do so which includes liability for:
• Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
• Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• For breach of your legal rights in relation to the classes and tutorials including the right to receive instructions which are as described and match information we provided to you, of satisfactory quality, fit for any particular purpose made known to us.
Classes: classes cancelled up to 24 hours before the start of the class will be refunded in full. Classes cancelled less than 24 hours before the start of the class and no shows will be charged in full. Classes are non-refundable, except for medical reasons and with proof of medical certificate. No concessions. You can cancel your order by emailing Ushvani Reservations, [email protected] or phone us on +44 (0) 207 730 2888.
• Virtual classes: Classes are non-refundable or transferrable, except for medical reasons and with proof of medical certificate. No concessions.
• Workshops: workshops must be prepaid in full at the time of booking. Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours before the start of the workshop or a full charge of workshop price applies. Workshops are non-refundable except for medical reasons and with proof of medical certificate. No concessions. You can cancel your order by emailing Ushvani Reservations, [email protected] or phone us on +44 (0) 207 730 2888.
Currently we only deliver within the UK.
UK mainland orders received Monday to Friday, will be dispatched within 3-5 working days.
Please allow two additional days for deliveries to Scottish Highlands, Aberdeen, Northern Ireland and other rural areas. Please note that some deliveries to Northern Ireland might be delayed by Irish Customs. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause our customers.
Unfortunately for select post codes in specific rural areas we may offer limited delivery options.
Orders are processed for delivery on working days only (Monday through Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you are not there to sign for your order, our delivery company will leave a telephone number for you to call to make alternative arrangements. To ensure secure and undamaged delivery of your order, our delivery company will not be able to leave your order 'hidden' at the address.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.